End of Tenancy Cleaning Glasgow
At the end of tenancy or when moving out of your flat or house a good deep clean is essential to leave the premises in an excellent condition. BuZy Bees End of Tenancy Cleaning service is designed to meet the requirements of tenants, landlords and letting agents. We provide professional end of let clean that will focus on every little detail and leave the house spotless.
Bees End of Tenancy Cleaning service is professionally performed to meet and exceed the terms of any letting contract and highly demanding cleaning standards. With our experience in the post let cleaning, you will enjoy a hassle-free move out or tenancy changeover. We cover Glasgow and within 20 miles of Glasgow city centre for any end of tenancy or one-off cleaning requests.
If you live further away, please contact us to check out availability in your area.
Why choose End of Tenancy Cleaning from BuZy Bees?
- End of tenancy cleaning service designed for tenants, landlords and letting agents
- Tenancy cleaning available 7 days a week. To facilitate your moving-out schedule we also work evenings and holidays
- We bring all necessary cleaning materials and equipment to complete a thorough end of tenancy clean
- Efficient cleaning service – our experienced cleaners will perform an efficient and intensive cleaning and transform your home in a matter of hours
- Personalised quotation and flexible packages
End of Tenancy Cleaning Service - PackagesOur starting service is the Basic cleaning service. You can add on one or more Extra services as defined below.
End of Tenancy Cleaning - Basic service includes full deep clean of:Kitchen cleaning – a deep clean of the kitchen is performed that includes:
- Wipe, scrub, sanitise, degrease and de-scale wall tiles
- Wipe, degrease and clean kitchen cupboards outside, including kitchen doors
- Cooker hobs cleaned, including splash backs
- Hood/extractor clean and degrease outside (please note this does not include filters)
- Clean outside surfaces of any electric appliances (fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher)
- Clean and disinfect kitchen tops
- Clean and sanitise kitchen sink
- Toilet cleaning of inside and outside bowl, seat and lid
- Bath tub cleaning inside and out
- Shower cabin cleaning inside and out, shower screen wiped and polished
- Basin cleaning inside and out
- All tiles are cleaned and descaled. Where grout has changed colour or mould appeared, this is cleaned and mould removed.
- Any mirrors wiped and polished
- Any cabinets wiped and cleaned
- All hard floors are hoovered and mopped.
- Carpeted floors are thoroughly hoovered with a powerful upright brush rotating hoover to extract settled dust and dirt.
- Corners are hoovered with a special nozzle that reaches and sucks particles in these otherwise difficult to clean places
- Floors underneath furniture are hovered and cleaned (where possible furniture is moved to allow for a good clean underneath)
- Skirting boards around the house are dusted and wiped
- Glass, mirrors, chrome and decorative items throughout wiped and polished
- Clean and dust window sills, frames, on top of doors
- Oven cleaning
- Fridge cleaning
- Freezer cleaning
- Window cleaning – inside, outside or both sides
- Cleaning of doors and another paintwork
- Cleaning of kitchen cupboards inside
- Steam cleaning
- Carpet shampoo
- Upholstery shampoo